Monday, December 14, 2009

Sloppy. Just sloppy.

I don't know what the hell was with me today. Back to the usual tricks, I guess. Chasing the bottom end of straights and eight high flushes. At one point I was down $80 or something. It's 2AM and I should be sleeping.
Have to go take a drug test for a JOB tomorrow. I hope I pass. I haven't studied.

In one last ditch effort to recoup all my losses for the day I entered a $5 tournament. It worked out alright, I guess. Took 4th out of 298 for $137.83. I don't know how, I guess I just folded into the money. Busted pocket aces once and pocket kings once, both times with KQ offsuit, you know, 'cause that's how I roll. I'm such a donk.

Anyway, I gots $393.99.

Aha! Next $10 of holiday bonus... $$402.94

1 comment:

  1. You know, I am getting pretty tired of waiting on you hand and foot while you play poker! I get you drinks, make your dinner, bake you a fricken cake and then proceed to clean everything up...and what do I get? Nothing. Nada. Zilch. A big fat zero. I do get to listen to all your damn poker stories that got you that damn bankroll you are so hell bent on keeping all for yourself. Meanwhile, you should be saying, "Hey babe, you are so great. I think I will give you HALF so you can go nuts playing in more tournys tomorrow." Of course maybe you will say that tonight...IN MY DREAMS! Then again we both know I don't usually dream about you...I'm too busy having winning poker dreams! Woo hoo! Then I wake up cause you have stolen the blankets yet again and my ass is freezing. Sigh...well, maybe someday you will grow to appreciate me for the Goddess that I am...till then stop stealing the blankets dude!

    ReplyDelete