Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Break-even scheme

I made the same mistake today as I did yesterday. I spent $15 on one tournament. I went considerably deeper today than I did yesterday, but still didn't make the money. I've decided that in order to prevent myself from
making the mistake in the future, I will exercise some mechanically induced discipline by blocking all $5 rebuy tournaments from the list of tournaments available to me. It's the only way...

I invested a total of $34.10 on today's tournament session between 7 tournaments. I took 4th place in a 90 handed $5 sit and go for a cash of $18, and 8th in a tournament with 437 players for a cash of 32.78. A total cash of $50.78.

There's still some screwing around I did late, late last night that I haven't accounted for yet and the bankroll now stands at $363.58.

No comments:

Post a Comment