Friday, December 4, 2009

Slow day

Won't be playing much poker today. It's girl's b-day, and we're going to see The Men Who Stare at Goats and get some grub.


Had a mass interview panel today at Harrah's for  a poker dealer position at O'Shea's on the strip. Haven't worked in the 4 months since the WSOP. Don't really want to work, but it's an on call job, so I don't imagine I'll get more than a couple of shifts a week. Just my speed.

Girl plays the freeroll step tournaments on CarbonPoker, and while she's finishing those up, I'm going to play some $.10/$.20 limit and get closer to the next $10 release of my holiday bonus on Full Tilt.

BTW, girl's ex is a pit sup at the Palazzo on the strip and last night he was charged with supervising (and dealing) a private craps table for Phil Ivey. Apparently, he won $1.2 mil. Wish he would've taken down the WSOP main event this year. He's one of my favorite players.

No comments:

Post a Comment