Thursday, December 10, 2009

TROUNCED!!!!! ...and redemption

Started the day horribly. Woke up early again and decided to play some no limit holdem cash games. I didn't really think I could lose so much playing $.10/$.20. After two hours I was down about $60. Not due to such horrible play - it seemed to me like I was doing almost everything right, according to what it said in the book I read last week. The river was just KILLING  ME!!!


So, I hung my head low and went to the store for an exorbitantly long time. Yes, it apparently does take a half an hour to NOT buy something you went to buy. Thanks girl...

I had given up on poker for the day, and rightly, but then there was a mid-afternoon/evening nap followed by an obscure Angelina Jolie movie, immediately followed by coffee. I really don't have much else to do, so I decided I'd just chase for a while. Just for a while, you know, see if I could get lucky.

I didn't really have in me a winning desire or attitude, I really was a little resentful toward the game at this point. Long story short, I took 14th out of 431 in a $3 for a cash of $11.64, and 3rd out of 378 in a $5 6 handed knockout tournament. The cash in that tournament plus 10 bounties amounting to a total of $177.83.

The bankroll now comfortably rests at $433.79

And no, girl, you're not getting HALF!!!

1 comment:

  1. And you are now resting comfortably with your new found wealth in the &%$&ing doghouse...enjoy. oh, and since you don't feel like sharing with me, I will share with you. Its your turn to do the dishes. I hope Kayla throws up in your shoe!

    ReplyDelete